La première newsletter est disponible!
Cliquer ici pour télécharger.
Vous y lirez des sujets tels que l’encadrement éducatif à l’école publique, l’orientation des enfants vers l’enseignement secondaire ou encore l’enseignement au rythme des élèves.
Si vous désirez vous abonner à la newsletter « Les enfants en Ville », inscrivez-vous sur le site VdL .
Dear parents, teachers and children!
The school years are an important stage in each of our lives, which have an influence on our personal development, our thoughts, memories and our prospects in life.
The city of Luxembourg has always been aware of its responsibilities in this area and has made many efforts to support the school community, namely the parents, the teachers and the children.
Your child at school - Guidelines for state primary education - available soon
This site is presented by the Technolink Center.
The Technolink Center - Teaching Service Department - is the information technology service provider for fundamental school audiences in the City of Luxembourg. As such, it covers the following areas of activity:
- providing an available means of communication for everyone concerned with schooling
- making the Internet technolink.lu and kids.technolink.lu platforms accessible
- setting up and maintaining the information technology equipment in the classrooms
- network security and pupil protection during Internet navigation
- support and information for all participants
- continuing professional development in ITC for teachers
- management of the schools Intranet network.
For further details visit the Infos - technolink website